-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Email Clients . . . 2 at once?

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 19:56:06 -0400

Roger,
    We're trying to get across the same info, but you've said it best with
this one.  It's the 'server's' decision to go with a different port other
than the one specified within the protocol's specs.  they also have the
right to block the use of the standard port, but in my opinion, they're only
hurting their clients if they don't make the practice completely understood
to them.  Although I've never witnessed such a warning, I can easily see
them doing that.     :-/

Peace,
Gman