-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Dell Support --- My dog could do it better

  • From: "ED R" <ebbourg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 08:46:59 -0500

"And we got into dadistic mood."

Question:  I couldn't find the word "dadistic" anywhere.
Did you mean any of the following words:
              1. dadaistic
         2. dead-stick
         3. didactic
         4. Daoistic
         5. didacts
         6. didactics
         7. diastatic
         8. dedicates
         9. dualistic
        10. deistic

ED R
The HOTTEST places in HELL are reserved for those who, in times of great
moral crises, maintain their neutrality.
DANTE