-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Cool things to buy your mod...

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2005 19:42:24 -0500

Im having a problem downloading a picture file on a site that I did not
before.  I am on dialup, I figured it just took a long time.  I also noticed
this time there are some red x's on items that probably should have icon
pictures or someting.  It does have to do with activex also maybe the viewer
or something.  Could I have something blocked?  it is the Scotlands People
site for family tree research.  I am trying to view a death certificate
info.

thanks,
christy