-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Converting Text to .jpg?

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 12:32:30 -0400

I could be wrong, but it looks like to set up a signature in your email that
you are sending, for example in my outlook express, you would go to tools,
then options, then click on signatures, then new, and then you could type in
a signature or click on find/browse to find a file on your hard drive, like
maybe a picture or signature file you created? and use that.  I will play
with it and see.  Is that what you want the signature for emails?

cristy