-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Converting Text to .jpg?

  • From: Betty <nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 13:00:48 -0400

I'm an eBayer, and would like to use it on the discussion boards,
in my auctions and store, etc. And I'm sure there are other places
I could use it.
Since I used 3 different fonts in Word, what you suggest wouldn't
work. Mail programs don't have wonderful fonts!
P.S. Are we 2 the only ones alive? LOL