-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Converting Text to .jpg?

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 11:51:02 -0700 (PDT)

You can do a screen print - (CONT / PRTSCN) which will place it on your
clipboard.  After that you can paste it in your favorite graphics program and
edit/save it as a graphic
Mike <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Hi Betty,
I think you can higlight your Word document and right click, chose save

Open Paint, and Paste it into Paint and the
File >Save As and choose .jpg

Mike the mod
******* Mike's REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 10/15/2005 at 2:18 PM Betty wrote:

Judith: I made the logo in Word....it isn't a .jpg. I want
to know how to make it so!
Judith wrote:

>Didn't show so list won't allow example -- Sorry.
>Judith

Don't assist the spammers!
Please delete my name and e-dress before forwarding this e-mail to anyone.
Thank you I appreciate your compliance