-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CleanUp! 4.0 released

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 15:49:56 -0500

Mike, many thanks for the mirror!  I, too, was having a problem downloading
vers. 4.  Kept getting the security warning and when I chose to download the
file anyway nothing happened.  Went to your mirror and I am now in business.
I ran CleanUp before downloading Vers 4 and cleared 16.6 meg of junk.  I ran
CleanUp right after downloading version 4.0 and cleared out another 8.7 meg
so this is great.
Thank you Mike. Now I just noticed that we are on pctechtalk so I must go to
Cleanup group and thank Steven.
Joyce