-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CleanUp! 4.0 released

  • From: "Joyce" <jmcclure@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 10:09:13 -0500

Now I am scared!!! I have it set for standard cleanup just like I did for
the prior version.  Do I need to do something else?  I really don't know if
I have any file programs in a temp folder.  I sometimes just run them from
the application but sometimes I save them to a Downloads folder first.  Can
you help me understand this and tell me in a little more detail what I need
to look for and beware of?
Joyce
P.S. I did notice Luna go sailing by when it was deleting and I did not even
know I had a Luna theme.  This is the screensaver, icons, etc. in a theme is
it not.  I looked before I ran cleanup and did not see a Luna them in the
list of themes.