-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Case fan deal

  • From: Gman <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 18:46:59 -0400

Roger,
    Was it your intention to send me to OfficeMax to look at the "Vantage
Collection Corner Desk, Light Dragonwood"?  If so, I fail to see any
relationship between this desk and the engineering of a tower's internal air
flow, other than the fact that this desk doesn't provide much in the way of
fresh air for the tower.  It would, however, go a long way towards helping
the student's feet stay warm during late night study sessions (or WoW
fragging).

    Perhaps you should hold onto those bridges a little longer.    lol

Peace,
Gman