-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Case fan deal

  • From: "Don101" <don101@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 12:46:24 -0400

It looks like you were being humorous in your reply because I've never
seen a footlocker with any cooling consideration at all and the
picture appears to have a tower tightly packed in a small space with
no opening in front to all for smooth flow of cooling air.

I've never liked closed spaces like that for computers because all the
air circulation comes from the rear where the hot air is expelled from
the rear fans.  Seems counter productive to me.

Don