-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Cables and wires :VSMail mx2

  • From: James LaBorde <jlaborde@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 14:17:45 -0700

Cris this is a great solution.  We have done something silimar here where I
work.  We purchased a load of the velcro straps and use those near the
computers.  We also screw them into the bottom of the desk and run cords
through those along the underside of the desk and no one sees them unless
they go under looking for them.  An adavantage of this is that it is easy to
open up the velcro strap to add or remove a cable.  Since the velcro straps
come in colors you can also color code them.

James