-=PCTechTalk=- Re: CD Label Printers

  • From: "Tech Rose - LoveBytes" <TechRose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 22:38:08 -0800

As for the :Light Scribe burners... I was dying to get one and the do a good
job...but.. of course they do not do colors.  So they are sort of like a
sepia tone.  Nice...but.. I just gotta have my colors......lol!  So, I am
very happy and sticking with my Sony dual layer burner.  I have an Epson
R320 I got for $89 (which is $40 less than I have seen it anywhere) a few
weeks ago.  This one does print directly on the Cd/dvd.  I had purchased
some DVD with the labels on them as they were cheap.  Now, I have a printer
to use them   Funny how things work out.

We have copied tons of our VHS tapes to DVD's and burned labels.  We have
never had one come off....knock on wood...knock...knock, knock.

But, I do not know that will not happen in the future.

 From: Judith Tramayne
Date: 12/28/05 03:32:57

This is for my business and a sharpie is not all that
professional (smile) and the reason I want a CD printer that
prints right on the CD like what microsoft or all other software
businesses use.

Except I do not want to have to pay what microsoft can afford
(LOL) for a printer.

And I AM sure langa.com was talking about paper labels.

Troth already gave me a link which I thanked him for.  I don't
think my customers would be too impressed with a sharpie pen and
I use the disc saver cases so there are not outside labels I
need to make for cases.

Judith