-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Becky's front USB ports

  • From: Becky kane <bekkykane@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 09:28:33 -0700 (PDT)

LOL.........Working GMan, it is kind of like winning money but you have to put
in hours and hours to win :-). I win every two weeks but funny how I see very
little of my winnings it's like it just disappears, I think this guy named
Bills is taking it but shhhhhhhh. I'm not to fond of Bills, not really sure
what he does for a living, but it seems he is doing pretty good just off of
me....LOL

  Both slots can be open, if the USB on the front works. Right now I have both
filled but they can be moved to the card below so just consider them wide open
:-)

  Surprised me too, I thought it would fit perfectly. The outside area is
pushing air out I can feel the air. does the 80mm fan I put in need to be
pushing air in or out?

  God Bless
  Becky

GMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi Becky,
I wondered where you had gone. I'm surprised that the PS doesn't fit
perfectly (and am now wondering if there is a conversion plate needed).
Where is the internal fan hole located on that power supply? (the external
one must aim the exhaust outside the case)

I'm not asking you to look for USB ports on a card. There should be two
USB ports on the very back of the computer, probably near where the mouse
and keyboard plug into it. It's possible that one or both may already be in
use.

Peace,
GMan