-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Becky's front USB ports

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 14:10:32 -0400

Becky,
    I had no idea that PC had a USB add-on card (although I'm aware that
there are two built-in USB ports in the back panel).  Is it listed anywhere
in one of his text files as to make/model?  If not, perhaps the maker's name
is printed on the card somewhere.  With that, I could probably look it up to
see exactly what we're dealing with.

    Unfortunately, that PS is designed to only work with Dell mainboards.

Peace,
GMan