-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Becky's front USB ports

  • From: "GMan" <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 16:34:18 -0500

Any chance you have a digital camera, or perhaps a friend with one (maybe
even ask the owner to help you with the image editing)?

You might snap off a pic or two and upload it to theYahooGroups site for me
to see.  If this is possible, the mainboard will need to be well lit and the
image will need to be big enough for me to discern the little parts from
each other, but not so big that the file is over 1MB.  The closer to the
board, the better (so the image doesn't need to be made too large).  I would
also be interested in a pic of the back of the computer (so I can see the
ports that are available).  We may be able to connect the front panel to the
back to make them work.           :O)

Peace,
GMan