-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Bandwidth waste

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 08:56:19 -0400

Rick, you're right about the trimmings. I myself am guilty of not trimming many
times, as it comes natural to just hit REPLY, ANSWER and SEND. Will try to do a
better job myself at it.
Also... please remember... when trimming, please do not remove parts of
means a larger post, and even if the previous pasts are very large. Someone
that's reading it for the first time only has that to look back at.

---Troth