-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Bandwidth waste

  • From: "~OoO~" <SirTroth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 14:20:29 -0400

Good suggestion Andy. Will discuss it with the other mods. But, if we make any
changes, I think we're still going to have to keep the link for unsubscribing,
as it seems the net is always full of people who can't understand the simple
procedures. Even WITH the unsubscribe statement, we tend to get requests to
remove them from the list, or, in a few rare cases, the "REMOVE ME OR I'LL CUT
OFF YOU ****, YOU SWINE!"
You get what we mean.
:-)

---Troth