-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Audio CD Question

  • From: ~OoO~ <sirtroth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 12:25:37 -0500

Goldwave is a sound mixer. It allows you to edit/mix/combine sound tracks.
While it probably does all that was discussed as well, all that's really needed
is a program that creates AUDIO CDs. Most any CD-authoring application will do
this... NERO, Easy Media Creator, CD Right, etc. But, again, it all depends on
what she really wants to do.

---Troth