-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Audio CD Question

  • From: "cristy" <poppy0206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 12:08:54 -0500

Judith, is an audio book just that, you reading a story and having a sound
file of it, or a sound file for each chapter or instruction?  Curious as I
just created a sound file for a class I am taking that was to be used for
instruction.  However, I did it in the form of a powerpoint presentation.

cia,
cristy