-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Adaware

  • From: "Connie Sisson" <csisson2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Dec 2002 08:36:43 -0500

here it is. on first page go down to bottom, click on adaware neutering....go
to bottom of page..click on adaware uninstaller page...there is it... i tried
lavasoft. it was busy so i did spybot... connie
Pest Removal
Detect and eliminate unwanted programs from your system
Spyware Scanners
These products simplify the detection and removal of common software parasites.

  Spybot Search&Destroy (Deutsch/English) - Free - Wow! This program has the
most complete detection list I have ever seen. Spybot S&D is also able to
replace some spyware files with dummy files so that other programs don't notice
them missing.