-=PCTechTalk=- Question

  • From: "§Pat§" <rhekay@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCTechTalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 15:19:15 -0500

A good while ago I down loaded Windows Washer 5.0 and
I really like this program.....I use it all the time...my question
is did the link to it come from here....when I go to webroot
there is no a free verison  for it..Mine is still working and I
know 2 people who are on fixed incomes that would love to
have this..when I downloaded it I just opened it and let it install
I should have saved it them I could have sent it to them...
any ideas here? I just spent the better part of an hour in the archives
looking
to see if the link came through the list..no luck
Pat