-=PCTechTalk=- My Next Post..........

  • From: "rudy" <rudylopeznc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "PCtech" <PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 15:22:42 -0400

Will be from Vista, Dell sent me a free computer upgrade and Visa Basic. I was
told by two techs I could run XP. But looking at the systm specs it will only
run Vista. After the go around with support the lady offered me a fre Dell all
in one printer. I told her a LCD would be nicer :) Best she could do was a $120
refund, problem is I did not pay for this so when they look up my credit card
info for the purchase and see they gave it ton me..who knows. GMan, I
unsubscribed from the Vista list, would you provide the link to join again?
Reason no Vista 64 bit, contract with Microsoft is 32 bit..I read Roe is having
trouble with Vista so who know when I'll be back...
Rudy