-=PCTechTalk=- Re: My Next Post..........

  • From: "Mike the mod" <mikebike@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 12:45:25 -0700

Hi Rudy,
the link is in my signature<G>

Mike the mod @ PCTechTalk & vista_
******* Mike's  REPLY SEPARATOR *********

On 5/2/2007 at 3:22 PM rudy wrote:

Will be from Vista, Dell sent me a free computer upgrade and Visa Basic. I=
 was told by two techs I could run XP. But looking at the systm specs it=
 will only run Vista. After the go around with support the lady offered me=
 a fre Dell all in one printer. I told her a LCD would be nicer :) Best she=
 could do was a $120 refund, problem is I did not pay for this so when they=
 look up my credit card info for the purchase and see they gave it ton=
 me..who knows. GMan, I unsubscribed from the Vista list, would you provide=
 the link to join again? Reason no Vista 64 bit, contract with Microsoft is=
 32 bit..I read Roe is having trouble with Vista so who know when I'll be=
 back...
Rudy