-=PCTechTalk=- Help

  • From: Dana Johnson <tigergurl49@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTechTalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 18:16:55 -0700 (PDT)

I need help. I deleted a program from my computer and
it deleted my email. I installed the Windows CD
thinking it would put the program back on there, which
was Microsoft Office SB 2007, but it just added
another copy of Windows. Both Windows was on there.
And when it started up it asks which Windows to use.
It has taken a lot , almost all of my memory..Ho wdo I
straighten this out.