-=PCTechTalk=- GoDaddy!

  • From: dsw32952 <dsw32952@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 01:57:35 -0400

Quite a while ago, the Keyboard Cowboy (I think) suggested GoDaddy.com
as a third party email service.  Excellent suggestion.

The prices are very reasonable.  I got an unlimited storage plan that
allows me 10 email accounts, plus a domain name, plus an 11th email
address that comes with the domain name (limited to 1000MB storage) and
a webpage and calendar, blog etc, plus I got "private" registration of
the domain name so my name and street address are not available to all
the kooks out in cyberland that know how to use WhoIs services.

Total package for 2 years was around $90.  Including everything but the
kitchen sink.  And I have a dishwasher so that didn't bother me.

Did I mention the customer service is Outstanding!  Superb!  Terrific!
and English speaking as in born and raised in the United States!  And
they know how to set up email accounts when the IMAP doesn't want to
work right.

WOW!  I am impressed.  If you are looking for a new email provider you
won't find much if any, better than GoDaddy.com.

Don

Gman wrote:
> As I mentioned before, I NEVER use Hibernation or other Sleep modes.
> Instead, I allow the system to control my hard drive and monitor only from
> within the Power Option applet.  I always set my systems to "Always On" mode
> and turn all sleep options off.
>
> Peace,
> Gman
>
> http://www.thevenusproject.com/index.php