-=PCTechTalk=- Free DVD Burning Software

  • From: "Judith/agoodread.com" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 10:37:33 -0700

I went looking for free DVD burning software and came up with
this:

http://www.burnworld.com/burnoncddvd/

Well I signed up for the newsletter to get it and within minutes
they sent me an email to confirm.  I did and was given the link
to their free CD/DVD burning software.  I downloaded it and it
is excellent.  It does have an ad but it only comes up when you
quit the program.

I like it so much better than my Nero 6 program because it's
intuitive.  I could make an image of my affirmation movie, put
it on my hard drive then burn the image to a DVD.  At the slow
speed it only took 11 minutes.

Sadly this burning software has the same problem with the JVC
discs but not on my Sony discs.  Therefore, the problem lies in
the JVC discs.

So now I'm off to buy Sony printables because I know if my movie
will play on my cheapie DVD player, it should play on any DVD
player.

Judith