-=PCTechTalk=- Re: ISO was DVDs & my DVD Burner

  • From: "ukonline" <ted.clark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 09:08:14 +0100

hi Glenn
the more I read about ISO the more confused I get !
I have d/l'd an iso reader and made iso bootable disks but my bios does not
recognise them and the reader simply turns the file to txt with hieroglyphics !
how does one make use of ISO ?  where do I go to get a simple explanation of
what it is that I am trying to use and understand how to get started with this,
what appears to be a new file type ?
cheers Ted
From: "Glenn Folkvord" <glenn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -=PCTechTalk=- Re: DVDs & my DVD Burner