-=PCTechTalk=- Firefox Revisited

  • From: betty <nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTechTalk <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 14:06:11 -0500

Well, I finally was able to eject the CD, and ran Scan Check. Things are
really looking bad. The result:
Primary Hard Disk S.M.A.R.T. Error detected the IDE Hard Disk Drive is
operating outside of normal sepcifications. It is advisable to immediately
back up your dat and replace your hard disk drive

I'm ill. I'm afraid to use Roxio again, and don't really know how to go
about
backing everything up. And what kind of hard drive, where to go, how much
will it cost?

Today is not a good day.

And what will happen if I continue as I am, without replacing the hard
drive?
I want to pull the covers over my head!