-=PCTechTalk=- Firefox Revisited

  • From: betty <nextcent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PCTechTalk <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 07:37:36 -0500

Troth, I've had one nightmare of a morning. I did a System Restore to try
to get rid of the Roxio CD problem. Would you believe it hung up at
the Windows is Shutting Down screen?
After 15 minutes, it finally occured to me to unplug the 'puter, which
while I was pulling my hair out, finally did boot up! I then tried running
the scan you suggested, and it won't! I also cannot eject that CD, and I'm
afraid to fool with it, afraid I'll have the same problem.

I'm so frustrated! I'm rellieved of course that most of my computer is
working, but I feel as though I'm walking on eggs; so afraid I'll do
something that will bring all those horrors back.

You've been wonderful, Troth, spending so much time trying to guide me
through various things. I appreciate it so very much. If you have any other
ideas for me, and the time, I would appreciate it even more, and will send
you lots of hugs and kisses!

Betty