-=PCTechTalk=- File Transfers

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 15:42:49 -0700

My HP 8396 desktop[ has 11 gigs and my Gateway Laptop has 30
gigs of hard drive.  Now I have a Bafo Cable which will hook
into both their USB hubs (haven't opened it yet).

Now correct me if I AM wrong but if I hook it up, I should be
able to transfer the files I have on my HP to my Gateway and
put the  programs I don't use constantly and their information
(data files) onto my laptop and thus clear more room on my
desktop.

I do all my graphic work on my desktop because the monitor
shows the colors better.

If I create folders and files for this purpose on my Gateway, I
should be able to call (transfer) back what I need easily.

Is my assumption correct?  I want to know this before I open
the BAFO BF 100C cable packaging and start going to all the
work of transferring files.

Judith