-=PCTechTalk=- FW: Thunderbird View

  • From: "Larry Southerland" <larrysoutherland@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:07:05 -0400

For a friend of mine.  He uses Thunderbird:  He wants to set it to always
(by default) display incoming messages in order of the date of receipt.

I was wrong about fixing the display of incoming messages.

It is true there is a place where I can work on the problem:  top toolbar,
View, display, sort by, date, descending.  The problem is that it won't hold
the setting.  When I go out of email, and open it again, it returns to
sorting by name of sender.

  _____

Scanned by iolo AntiVirus 1.5.7.1
http://www.iolo.com <http://www.iolo.com/iav/iavsmtp>