-=PCTechTalk=-

  • From: <recklessmaverick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 18:14:08 -0400

Well.  Vacation is almost over, we're home and I go back to work Tue.
Bummer.  The Blue Ridge Mountains were stunning in all their colorful fall
colors.

We were on top of Roan Mountain in the Pisgah National forest (right on the
border of NC and TN) Thursday afternoon and the fog and misty rain gave a
totally different perspective to the fall colors.

Don

in the Subject.