-=PCTechTalk=-

  • From: "Michael Scott" <courier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 19:59:19 +0930

Hello Group,
I think poor old Hal has become exhausted so I started cleaning bits and pieces
up.
My question is this....... I have some beaut Emails I would like to keep on a
Floppy or 2 or 3 but I don't know how.  While wandering around the "Help" files
however I discovered a log file (pop3) and this is up to 3mgs. I never knew it
existed. It seems to just be a record of nothing important so OK to dump
it?...... Never mind... just answered my own question, but maybe some of our
group might like to have a look at their's just for interest.

Lyn