[pchelpers] Re: wifes computer

  • From: "PcCowboy" <saddle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:32:42 -0500

Please excuse me while I turn around.
Now will someone give me a swift kick.

I took my wife's computer back into the house,
hooked it all up and turned it on, And nothing!!!
The monitor stayed black and the little yellow
light just blink off and on showing there was no
signal, just like last night.

I'm sitting there murming wondering what is wrong,
is the monitor out. When my wife reached over me
and pushed the power button on the monitor, then
the light turned green and it came on.

Now I'm sitting here wondering how did the monitor get turned off
in the first place and why does it have a blinking yellow light
when the power is off. Or did pushing that button act
like a reset switch for the monitor?

Pc