[pchelpers] web design

  • From: "Ed" <edwest@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 13:29:48 -0400

Hey, to all!
A chiropractic/nutritionist doctor friend of mine is wanting me to build a
website for him that will include info as well as a catalog of online products.
I have built a large shopping cart site before but that was three years ago. I
know there is a lot more one can do now.
I've seen some new stuff where one never even leaves the home page but can see
all the info there by holding the cursor over certain "links".
Up till now I've preferred simple sites that are easy to view, etc. I will want
to do more with his but not get carried away, either. I am interested in
looking at cgi, asp, et all.
His patients will be able to view general health information (he has written
for journals) purchase online health products, & perhaps communicate with him
via an online form.
I would greatly appreciate suggestions on how you might go about any or all of
this.
I'm also open to domain name suggestions in the event he doesn't go w/his
personal name. He is an excellent, caring chiropractic & nutritionist physician.
Thanks a lot,
Ed West
(PS: Jacqueline Mac, I hope you're recovering well.)

"I hear and I forget; I see and I remember; I write and I understand."

---