[pchelpers] Re: hidden files

  • From: Tonia <ltonwannabe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Mar 2002 04:50:50 +0000 (GMT)

 Hi guys

This could be your problem with the setupx.dll file being reported as being
"corrupted"

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;q231793

More on this file here:

http://www.generation.net/~hleboeuf/setupx.htm

Hope that helps

Tonia

  "G.R. Hanson" <grhanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, the other day, when someone mentioned SFC, "I TOO" ran it and it also
questioned setupx.dll, and I added it from my windows cd. Wonder if maybe THAT
is
the problem, and that it does not have anything to even DO with the program
uninstall. Hmmm??? Wonder if it could be that file that's causing the troubles?

Deb, glad you posted that note, as it reminded me of that.

G.R. Hanson
Arkansas USA