[pchelpers] Re: hidden files

  • From: "G.R. Hanson" <grhanson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 12:19:01 -0600

Thanks for the url's, I'll check them out.
Well, if you run scan disk, you know that it does not tell you WHAT the hidden
files
are, just how many you have.  So I can't answer your questions.

Ohhhhhh, you mean, the ones in windows explorer that I've been deleting.  Well,
they
are long gone now, but I'm sure I'll have to do it again, so if I have questions
about certain ones, I'll ask first next time.

The pc is still locking up on me really bad, so something must not be right.

G.R. Hanson
Arkansas USA