[pchelpers] Re: help wanted for someone else.

  • From: "Deb Pfingsten" <debpf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 12:44:46 -0600

I have a hotmail account which I rarely use. However, I opened it to check
all this out. I can find what has been described only when I am in the
process of creating a message itself. Simply opening your hotmail account
will not provide you with this avenue of changing between plain text and
Richtext.
So, if she is beginning or in the middle of or has prepared a message to
pchelpers, prior to mailing, then she can click on the word Tools and the
last word in the drop down box should be where she can click on Rich Text
Editor to either turn it on or off. When it is clicked a message will be
given to ask if she really wants to change and if she is changing from rich
text to plain text that all the formatting will be gone and yes, that is
what you want when sending to pchelpers.
Deb Pf