[pchelpers] Windows XP & OE6

  • From: Eric Furman <dabaric@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:58:36 +1300

Hi Guys and Gals

Firstly
I used Casper to clone my HDD and strangely now the original HDD displays
the following on boot-up:- "Error loading C:\PROGRA~1\NEWDOTN3.DLL. The
Specified Module could nor be found". I ignore it, close the dialog box and
continue to boot-up (which it does). Question is whether Windows XP needs
this .dll and what will be the consequences if I continue to ignore the
message?

Secondly
Some time ago I asked the group how come I lost all messages in my OE6
Inbox. It appears that OE does this sometimes. I have changed my email
program to Eudora 6 and I find it very much better. I run 3 mailboxes & I
never knew how much I was missing until now. Changing to view another
mailbox is now 1 click away. What a pleasure!. My question is does anyone
know the shortcut key/s to display the view pane in compact mode after
viewing the message in "full" mode?

TIA

Eric

Eric & Daphne Furman