[pchelpers] Re: Sound stopped..

  • From: Tonia <ltonwannabe@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 03:19:20 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Cy

Get your daughter to download AIDA32 and install it. It will reveal all
hardware and software info of the computer it's on. I have it on all my
computers and it's a great help. It's also free!

http://www.aida32.hu/aida-features.php?bit=32

Hope that helps.

Tonia

Cyril Halbach <kr3y@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there some
procedure that will interrogate the sound card to identify the model amd
manufacturer so she can download a new driver?
OR is there another way to attack this problem. Sugestions appreciated.

Cy