[pchelpers] Re: Outlook Express Back-up

  • From: "PcCowboy" <saddle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 21:01:06 -0500

How did you "extract" Outlook Express to your new PC.

There shouldn't be anything to "Un-Zip" All you need to do
is open Outlook and go to the "import" option in the file
menu and show it where you copied your Outlook folders,
And it will them import those e-mail folders into the e-mail
folders on your new computer.

Pc