[pchelpers] One month holiday

  • From: John Durham <john.modec@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Robert G Holmes <rg.holmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 13:37:24 +1300

I have decided to have a one month expenses holiday. I've been overdoing
it and need some time to recover from the strain. Keep in touch, I will
be about, but don't expect too much for the time being.

It's all for catch up and recovery, much needed. In the meantime things
will run as they have but my presence will be more in the background.
--
Regards, John Durham
Fax/Phone 64 4 5286786