[pchelpers] Oddity

  • From: "tactilelady" <penwal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 11:52:33 -0500

Before I ask about my oddity I want to thank Ed West for solving my problem
with opening Hyperlinks and thank all of you that took so much time to help me.
This is the new quirk with Pens puter a friend sent me a wav file with aol's
you've got mail in it which I'm using for my e-mail. The problem is this this
guy says I got mail when there is no mail coming in but worse still he tells me
when I'm not even on line. Any idea how to teach him to say you got mail when I
rreally have got mail?
Pen

Anyone who thinks old age is golden must not have had a very exciting youth.
Power is having the right words.