[pchelpers] Re: Oddity

  • From: "tactilelady" <penwal1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 14:17:16 -0500

well what I had to do was go in to sound and audio devices and play all the
places he installed besides outlook express and silence him. He was working
through different areas of sound like close program and etc so I went
through those and made sure he is just announcing the new mail coming in.
Not sure how I made him apply other places I've added it to my list of
solved mysteries without the know how of it.

Pen

++++++++++
Subject: [pchelpers] Re: Oddity

> This is confusing. Is there a guy doing this, or is it the program he
> sent you acting in absentia?
>
> tactilelady wrote:
>
> >Before I ask about my oddity I want to thank Ed West for solving my
problem with opening Hyperlinks and thank all of you that took so much time
to help me.
> >This is the new quirk with Pens puter a friend sent me a wav file with
aol's you've got mail in it which I'm using for my e-mail. The problem is
this this guy says I got mail when there is no mail coming in but worse
still he tells me when I'm not even on line. Any idea how to teach him to
say you got mail when I rreally have got mail?