[pchelpers] Re: How do I?

  • From: "Ekhart GEORGI (last name last)" <Ekhart.GEORGI@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 17:52:39 +0300

Hi Inge

> Also, how can I save the taps I set in Firefox so that they will load
> automatically?

You got good answers for your other question, but nobody answered this
one, and i'm not sure what you mean with "set". Do you mean have all the
tabs (and pages in these) from your last session reappear when you
restart the computer? Session Saver is an extension that does that.

Or do you mean having several home pages, which then open simultaneously
in different tabs?