[pchelpers] Re: Friends

  • From: "Ed" <edwest@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 07:01:50 -0500

If you can't read my email address in your email header use
webworks@xxxxxxxxxx

From: "Ed" <edwest@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Friends,
> There are times when even moderators sleep or earn money to feed their
families, etc. At those times the list is set to automatic. If it were not,
those looking for a quick answer might be disappointed waiting for
moderators approval. We expect due diligence to cause all to police
themselves. Just as the closest families sometimes step on one another's
toes so we who belong to this group are not perfect. Please refrain from any
more comments on this subject. Don't even reply to this posting. Out of
enthusiasm some of us have mistakenly posted things here we shouldn't have.
It's good to see we have an involved group but that's enough "involving" for
now don't you think:~ ) Please, if it isn't solely about computers look for
a more appropriate place to post. If you have further comments or
suggestions please feel free to email me personally.

<http://modecideas.com/contact.html?sig>