[pchelpers] Friends

  • From: "Ed" <edwest@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 06:58:11 -0500

Friends,
There are times when even moderators sleep or earn money to feed their
families, etc. At those times the list is set to automatic. If it were not,
those looking for a quick answer might be disappointed waiting for moderators
approval. We expect due diligence to cause all to police themselves. Just as
the closest families sometimes step on one another's toes so we who belong to
this group are not perfect. Please refrain from any more comments on this
subject. Don't even reply to this posting. Out of enthusiasm some of us have
mistakenly posted things here we shouldn't have. It's good to see we have an
involved group but that's enough "involving" for now don't you think:~ )
Please, if it isn't solely about computers look for a more appropriate place to
post. If you have further comments or suggestions please feel free to email me
personally.
Thanks much.
Your friend,
Ed West