[patriots] Re: Your UKIP newsletter.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Sonyaporter@xxxxxxx" <sonyaporter@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 14:35:12 +0000

Sonya, I state this with a heavy heart as I do when I first write to all UKIP
illumini. Because some promote leaving the EU without the knowledge that all
EU treaties are illegal. When I point out where they can find the evidence and
proof of this then they become like Caroline and utter idiotic comments. I've
just watched a video in which Caroline even mentions magna carta yet will not
discuss the further treasonable offence of giving away our sovereignty. Going
through the courts is a waste of time. It needs the court of public opinion to
force us out of the EU. The people would be disgusted that they have been duped
and robbed by the EU and our own politicians. The advantage of this simple
fact, that all EU treaties are unlawful is that it does not take a long
carefully argued piece to state why we should leave the EU which you kindly
sent me. The simple reason is we should follow the rule of law as dictated by
magna carta common law and our constitution.The law. that 12 chief constable's
accepted as true when they accepted crime complaints of treason against
Cameron. Bernard Hogan Howe submitted his resignation when these complaints
dropped on his desk for him to investigate. He remains due to Theresa May's
protection. I placed all these facts before Caroline previously. That's why she
cut me off her mailing list That's why I think she , Farage and UKIP are a
safety valve . One thing was different about Nigel Farage two years ago. He
admitted to me that he knew I was right but he did not think the time was right
to disclose it.Repeating the court of public opinion is the only way out of
this. Moaning about borders, foreign laws etc, all perfectly correct of course
will only sway some of the population. Show how Heath and the following
governments broke their own laws to get and keep us in the EU then many
Europhiles will join you because most of the population believe in the rule of
law. Sincerely JohnT

From: "" <dmarc-noreply-outsider@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "Sonyaporter"
for DMARC)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 08:52:42 -0500