[patriots] Your UKIP newsletter.

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "sonyaporter@xxxxxxx" <sonyaporter@xxxxxxx>, Caroline Stephens <carolinestephens52@xxxxxxxxx>, "charityrichards@xxxxxxxxxxx" <charityrichards@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 11:38:20 +0000

Hello Sonya, I could not read your UKIP newsletter as it was off the page.
Could you send me a link please.That's if you want to enter into a discussion,
as evidentially Caroline will not do. She used to send me daily reports of her
activities which showed that she is a capable and intelligent woman. However
when I tried to discuss the illegal EU treaties she replied as she did today by
answering different questions. To me that demonstrates that her own self
interest is above the country's needs as are all politicians do. E.g Even
respected MPs Like Frank Field will not use parliamentary privilege to expose
the government cover up of paedophilia.
if you want our country back, make sure you know the people that you are
working for. You will be in for some unpleasant surprises Best Wishes JohnT

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com