[patriots] Words matter

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2015 10:25:09 +0000

This you tube video explains how legal terms came to be and how they are used
to enslave you.If this is new to you, you will think it fanciful at first
because it goes against everything society has taught you from birth. I too
found it unbelievable at first but I have put it into practice by refusing to
go into their courts because it is not a level playing field.If at first you
don't understand it, try and prove what the man says is wrong. This is the best
way to get your head around the subject and regain some freedom.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRLUvA_v8p0

This email has been sent from a virus-free computer protected
by Avast. www.avast.com